SINAMICS G120C is especially compact with a high power density, and offers a well-balanced combination of functions to address a wide range of applications. With its three frame sizes, it covers a performance range of 0.55 kW to 18.5 kW.
The new frame size FSAA from 0.55 kW up to 2.2 kW is a real highlight, which sets itself apart as a result of the lower space requirement but with the same power and performance. What is especially important in this regard is that it is fully compatible to the other three frame sizes. The energy-efficient device serves the most common communication interfaces and is an integral part of Totally Integrated Automation..
SINAMICS G120C – a brief Summary of its Strengths
- Especially compact
- Frame size FSAA has up to 32 % less space combined to FSA
- Low space requirement
- Side-by-side mounting allows operation in the smallest space
- High degree of operator friendliness
- Simple commissioning / diagnostics and simple integration into the PC tool using the USB interface
- Pluggable terminals facilitate fast installation and replacement; prefabricated cables can be used
- Operating hours counter for "Drive on" and "Motor on"
- Leading edge technology
- Energy-efficient, encoderless vector control - automatic flow reduction with V/F ECO
- No external components are required as a result of the certified Safe Torque Off safety function (STO) integrated as Standard.
- All the usual bus systems, such as PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, PROFIBUS & USS/Modbus RTU are supported.
As true all-rounder, the compact SINAMICS G120C inverter can address various applications – e.g. conveyor belts, mixers, agitators, extruders, pumps, fans, compressors or basic handling machines. Further, it is ideally suited for machinery construction industry and sales through distribution channels.